Friday, May 31, 2013

Lipstains: Yay or Nay?




Hello lovelies!

I'm here with a review! I recently bought two more of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I had to add to my collection.. I hope to own all of them! 

I bought the colors 'Rendezvous' (the vibrant coral) and 'Sweetheart' (a lovely candy pink). The color payoff is amazing; they last almost all day! 

My only complaint is that they do not apply perfectly sometimes. What I mean by that is, they do not apply evenly every time you want to wear them.

Other than that one small complaint, these are an amazing product that I recommend to everyone! (: 

Au revoir, 




6 comments:

  1. they look so nice on! i was debating whether to buy these or not xo

    http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore them! I almost prefer them over lipstick..and that seems crazy! You should definitely check them out! (: x

      Delete
  2. I like that colour pink! So pretty. I bought a lip stain once but it just dried and crumbled off. So I am a bit careful about buying any now! x

    http://littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What lipstain did you try? I know what you mean, but I have not had that problem with these! They really are quite nice. (: xx

      Delete
  3. omg I want the hot pink one! I don't think I can pull it off with how tan I get in the summer though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could easily pull it off! I just have it applied heavily because that's how I like my lip products. If you wanted it less vibrant, you could just put a light amount on! (: xx

      Delete