Saturday, June 22, 2013

Beauty Be Mine!

Beauty wants


Hello lovelies! I'm going to start doing these randomly. This type of post will basically be a beauty wish list, but I'm going to call them 'Beauty Be Mine' because I want these products to be mine...haha (:

Now let's get on to the list!

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil -
I recently bleached my hair a lot more blonde, so I am in search for the perfect matching brow pencil.

2. MAC 'All About Orange' Lipstick -
I'm sure you all know by now that I'm head over heels for orangey, coralish lipsticks. I'm eyeing up the shades 'Sweet & Sour' (currently sold out, *insert sad face here*) and 'Tangerine Dream' because they are absolutely gorgeous.

3. Bioderma Sensibio H2O -
I've never tried anything like this because my skin is so sensitive, but I've read countless reviews on this water cleanser type product, and I really want to try it out.

4. LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub -
They also make a bubblegum version, but I'm much more of a mint girl myself. I have had really dry lips lately, and everyone knows that's not too cute. 

5. Benefit Benetint -
I used to wear this when I was in middle school. I received a sample of it from a Benefit box and it lasted forever. I had forget about this product until I saw Grace (from Grace of Beauty)'s post about it. She did an amazing job writing that post so check it out. (:  LINK HERE.

6. Pixi Eye Bright Liner in Nude
I love a light eyeliner on the waterline, but white is a bit too harsh for my eyes. I'd love to try a nude version!

7.  Stila Convertible Color in Fuschia and Petunia -
Cream blush is a gift from God. This one can also be worn on the lips, perfect!

8. False Lashes -
I adore a doll eyed look, so false lashes are right up my alley. The down side? I'm allergic to latex, which is found in most lash glue. :/

9. NARS Laguna Bronzer -
I could never justify buying this for myself seeing that it is $40. I'd love to find a dupe for it though.


What is on your current beauty wish list? (:

Au revoir, 



12 comments:

  1. I so want them all!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Bioderma on my very very sensitive eyes to clean off the make up. And I really like it:) Lobe the list:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have very sensitive eyes. I need to see where I can purchase it! Thanks! (: x

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome wishlist! I think I saw somewhere that the benetint is going to be in the July Ipsy box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love benetint its my favourite!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving orange lipsticks too :) apparently Sweet and Sour is still available at Debenhams!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bioderma is the best! Pricy but worth the investment, especially if you've got sensitive skin!
    Sinéad xo
    ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete