Monday, June 3, 2013

Bubbly Manicure


I have been eyeing the pearl/caviar manicures for a while now, but unfortunately I can never find the Ciaté varnishes anywhere I go. I stumbled upon a different kit whilst at the drug store the other day and instantly snatched it up. I picked up a white version as well as a black set as well. 


The Kit: Academy of Colour 3D Manicure in the color Pearl

The kit contained a white, shiny nail polish, a jar of the pearl/caviar beads, a funnel, and a plastic tray.


The Polish: I loved the milky, shiny, white polish. I only had to apply two coats, and it dried fairly quickly.


The Beads: I thought that the jar did not contain many beads, but then after using the beads, I discovered that I still have a ton of them left!


In the sunlight, the beads shine so bright! It's so beautiful!


Overall, I think that caviar manicures are just something fun and different! What do you think of them? (:

Au revoir, 







8 comments:

  1. I think they look so cool, if I were to have it I would probably keep touching the little beads because I'm weird like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself just rubbing back and forth over the beads! hahaha (: x

      Delete
  2. That is SO pretty! I can't find Ciate anywhere either. I think I will have to buy it online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost ordered Ciaté as well..and then I found this product! (: x

      Delete
  3. hey hun, i've followed you on blogger and bloglovin, adore your blog! :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (: I've followed your blog on both as well. Your blog is perfection! xx

      Delete