Hello lovelies! Here's a DIY for you all. It's a faux-flower headband. I see this online all the time, but they can be pretty pricey. I decided, heck why not just make my own!
Supplies you will need:
-Flowers, obviously. I chose fake flowers because they will last longer.
-Hot glue, yes I did in fact burn myself once...You'll see a photo of that later..haha
-Scissors, I also used wire cutters.
Prepping the Flowers:
1. Trim the flowers! I left some space after the leaves. The 'stem' is easier to glue
than the flower itself, so recommending leaving some stem!
2. My flowers did not want to stay on the stem, so I just put glue on them to make
sure they would stay put.3. Place flower onto the glue, then push the leaves up to where the flower is.
4. Bend the ends of the flower. (The Stem)
5. Arrange the flowers how you would like them.6. Keep the placement in mind, then add glue to the headband.
7. Press the flower and stem into the glue firmly. I only took one photo
of this step...and of course it's when I got burnt by the hot glue.
8. Continue to glue the flowers on, and then you'll be done!
Now you're finished! Overall, this was a pretty easy DIY...just be careful of the hot glue! (:
Now here are some photos of the crown on:
Well I hope you guys liked this DIY. If you try it out, send me pictures!