Saturday, June 1, 2013

Face du jour: the 1st of June


Hello lovelies! Today is the first of June..and that seems crazy! It's officially summer time for me, seeing that I am on summer break from school. I'm going to have a lot of time to update this blog and that excites me! (:

So today, I decided to post a 'Face du jour' or for those non-French speakers, 'Face of the day'. Today I wore my everyday foundation/powder, neutral eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and a bright coral lip.


Face Makeup:
Foundation - Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 150 Buff
Concealer - Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in 201 Neutralizer
Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 004 Sandstorm
Highlighter - Ulta Eye Crayon in Birthday Girl



Eyes:
Eyeshadow - ELF Little Black Beautybook Day Edition, Matte skin-ish color, peach, and little brown
Eyeliner - my all time favorite liner, ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes in Glam Black


Cheeks:
Blush - ELF Blush in Pink Passion


Lips
Lipstain -  Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous


Gotta love a tacky, duck face picture like the one above..haha (: 

Well I hope you all like this post. Please leave a comment or follow, it would mean a lot to me! 

Au revoir, 







4 comments:

  1. you look fab! wish we had elf in the uk :( xo

    http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you lovely! You're too sweet.

      There is no elf in the UK? How sad :/ I only know of 2 stores near me that carry it. Could you possibly order it online? If you decide to order anything, email me! I can give you some recommendations. (: x

      sierralovesyouxx@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. So beautiful...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you lovely! I just checked out your blog and it's so beautiful. I will follow you for sure!(: xx

      Delete