Thursday, June 27, 2013

Face du jour: Winged Eyeliner and Pink Lips


Face:
Foundation - No. 7 Stay Perfect in 10 New Ivory
Concealer - ULTA in Light/Medium
Bronzer/Contour - ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
Blush - ELF Blush in Pink Passion
Powder - Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 04 Sandstorm



Eyes:
Primer - ELF Eyeshadow Primer
Shadows - 1. Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad in Butter Crème
 (only the beige shade all over the lid)
2. ELF Studio Single Eyeshadow in Wild Wheat
(worn in the crease)
3. Sonia Kashuk Single Eyeshadow in Matte Chocolate
(worn in the outer corner)
Eyeliner - ELF Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara - Maybelline The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara in Glam Black


Lips - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose

I know I said that I would have a 'How I Style' type of post today, but I'm still planning for the 
post so that it looks nice. I hope that this 'Face du jour' post is okay! (:

Au revoir, 


19 comments:

  1. I wish I could do my eyeliner as straight and perfect as yours, this is gorgeous! :)

    Kacie from http://kaciereads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Just practice a lot! That's what I did! (: x

      Delete
  2. this is such a pretty makeup look! , You did your eyeliner so perfect wow!
    id love if we both followed eachother on bloglovin?!let me know :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8945575

    Ella x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blog! You do your eyeliner so well and your lipstick is perf :)
    dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Great post and lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg | bloglovin.com/en/blog/4004835

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look. You look like a doll:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so pretty! I love winged eyeliner :)
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty makeup! You look like a real life doll xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous! I love the way you did your eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Спа шоп, Venko, Kes laser, New face beauty, Укр мед гарант. В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить парикмахерскую мойку?

    ReplyDelete