Hello lovelies! It's festival season, but unfortunately..I won't be going to any. :(
That doesn't stop me from creating an outfit that is festival worthy!
Music festivals are very popular around the world, the United Kingdom seems to host
many of them. I think they are less common within the US, which saddens me! Yes,
Coachella is held within the US, but that is the only widely known festival.
Festival fashions are so interesting. Every time I hear of a festival, no matter where it
was held, I check out the clothing that everyone wore. I love how you can really
incorporate your personal style.
If I were to go to a festival this summer, I would wear:
1. RAIN BOOTS - Cute, comfortable, and convenient if it rains.
2. Side Bag - I carry side bags everyday, but I would definitely carry one to a festival.
They are so easy and hold a lot of stuff. You can just sling one across your body
3. 60's or Aztec Inspired Jewelry - When I think of festivals, I think of the 60's..cue
Woodstock ;), haha! I like the leather and patterned jewelry.
4. Flowy, Lace Top - Perfect for the 'chill' atmosphere of festivals, also very
5. High Waisted Shorts - You can personalize your own pair and make them
6. Floral Crown - Saved the best for last! I love these. They are so gorgeous and
you can, once again, make your own.
Some festival style icons:
Vanessa Hudgens: I kind of consider her the queen of festival fashion.
She is always boho-chic and daring.
Alexa Chung: Her style is always flawless, and festivals are no exception!
So are any of you going to festivals? If so, what do you plan on wearing? (: