Monday, June 10, 2013

Festival Fashion: What I Would Wear

festival style

Hello lovelies! It's festival season, but unfortunately..I won't be going to any. :(
That doesn't stop me from creating an outfit that is festival worthy!

Music festivals are very popular around the world, the United Kingdom seems to host
many of them. I think they are less common within the US, which saddens me! Yes, 
Coachella is held within the US, but that is the only widely known festival. 

Festival fashions are so interesting. Every time I hear of a festival, no matter where it 
was held, I check out the clothing that everyone wore. I love how you can really 
incorporate your personal style.

If I were to go to a festival this summer, I would wear:

1. RAIN BOOTS - Cute, comfortable, and convenient if it rains.
2. Side Bag - I carry side bags everyday, but I would definitely carry one to a festival. 
They are so easy and hold a lot of stuff. You can just sling one across your body
and go!
3. 60's or Aztec Inspired Jewelry - When I think of festivals, I think of the 60's..cue 
Woodstock ;), haha! I like the leather and patterned jewelry.
4. Flowy, Lace Top - Perfect for the 'chill' atmosphere of festivals, also very 
comfortable!
5. High Waisted Shorts - You can personalize your own pair and make them 
very unique.
6. Floral Crown - Saved the best for last! I love these. They are so gorgeous and 
you can, once again, make your own. 

Some festival style icons:

 

Vanessa Hudgens: I kind of consider her the queen of festival fashion.
She is always boho-chic and daring.

 

Alexa Chung: Her style is always flawless, and festivals are no exception!

So are any of you going to festivals? If so, what do you plan on wearing? (:

Au revoir,



17 comments:

  1. LOVE this! :) This is exactly the kind of thing I would wear too. The shorts are my favourite bit! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I love the shorts as well. (: x

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are really inspiring! I am so in love with the outfit from Vanessa Hudgens! Her curly hairs are stunning!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I absolutely love Vanessa's hair!(: x

      Delete
  3. love this looks and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. (:
      I've just followed your blog. (: x

      Delete
  4. it would look lovely in you for sure!

    xx, cece
    you can check out my blog here: http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to a music festival in the UK! Love all these outfits :)

    xoxo
    Essie
    www.DeJour06.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post lovely! I love the shorts they are so cute!

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've seen many shorts in stores that look like these! (: x

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete