Friday, June 21, 2013

Haul: Victoria's Secret Bath & Body Care



Hello lovelies! Today's post is a haul. Victoria's Secret has their Semi-Annual sale going on, which means, 
great products and cheap prices! I made sure to snap up some pretty pictures of the products before I used them, so this will sort of be a review as well. I will link all the products below if they are still available. (: 


Brilliant Love with Diamond Dust: Luminous Body Cream

This product is sooo nice, I love it! The back of the bottle says it has hints of blushing peony and blackberry, and that is exactly what it smells like! I don't think this is available anymore unfortunately, I don't see it anywhere on the website. This body cream is a great consistency, not too thick or too thin. I love the 'diamond dust' finish because it is enough shine while being not too glittery, very pretty!


Fresh Sorbets Chilled Lychee and Pink Honeysuckle Whipped Body Soufflé

I would have never picked this up myself, but my mum picked it out, and I surprisingly love it! I'm normally not a big honeysuckle fan, yet I think this smells delicious! This was a limited edition product, so I can't find a link to it either. :/


VS Fantasies True Escape Collection

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. It reminds me of a tropical holiday out in the sun. Here's the description of the scent, straight from the Victoria's Secret website: 
A sexy, cool fragrance. Make a True Escape in pure solar jasmine and juicy pomelo. Intensive formula is fortified with replenishing avocado and sweet almond oils, plus hydrating honey. 
That description couldn't be any more right! I highly recommend this scent. (:


Deep Softening Body Butter

Great product. Especially nice for those with extremely dry skin! 


Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream

Also very nice! I prefer to use this on my hands because it's quite thick.


Smoothing Body Scrub

I actually don't like this as much as my body scrub from Boots. Maybe if it was more intense I would have loved it, seeing how I have really dry skin. This would be a great product for someone with normal to oily skin.


Overall:  Victoria's Secret make quite nice bath/body products, although I prefer their fragrance section. 

Have you tried any bath/body products that you love lately? If so, what are they?

Au revoir, 



6 comments:

  1. Nice products. Love VS!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!
    Great haul & great blog!
    If you can, check out La Dolce Moda

    All the best
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete