Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Missing in Action: Where I've Been

Hello lovelies! I've been missing in action the past 2 days, and I'm so sorry for that!

This is going to be more of a lifestyle/where I've been post, just to show you all some various things! 



So Tuesday afternoon, I went and saw Monster's University with my family. I absolutely
loved the film, it reminded me of my childhood. I was a little girl when the first film was released, 
and now I'm a Senior in high school (my last year, eeek!). I think it is cute that the filmmakers
released Monster's University when the children of the original Monster's Inc generation are 
getting ready to head to college within the next couple years. I highly recommend this film, 
for everyone, no matter what age you are!


Tuesday night, I had a movie night with a friend I haven't spent time with in ages. We've been 
through everything together, so I think we'll always be friends. We went out for pizza, ate
chocolate covered strawberries, had long talks, and watched movies. We of course had to take a duck face/kissy picture to relive our days as Freshman. We only made the duck face when we were younger, so the photo above is an inside joke to us. I'm so glad that we got together again, it was a fun night. (:


Please excuse how pale I am, and yes I am also a giant. (I'm 5'8")


I curled Tori's newly cut hair, and I also did her makeup. Her adorable 5 year old 
sister watched my every move, it was too cute! She asked me to curl her hair, and I 
said yes of course. She has really long but thin hair, so I just curled large sections.


Today, we went to lunch for Tori's sister's birthday and went to watch a film. Tori and I watched This is the End, which we weren't too fond of. I think the film was aimed more towards the male audience. While
walking out of the theater, I spotted a stand up poster for the One Direction This is Us movie. Being the obsessed fan girl directioner that I have been for the past 2 and a half years, I ran across the place to reach that poster...haha

The poster had a little cut out spot between the boys for fans to be able to take pictures with the boys,
which I loved. I must admit that I wished the cut out was near my favorite, Harry. Oh well, at least
 there was a cut out! haha. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE.. okay I've calmed down for now.

I will hopefully post a 'How to Style' type of post tomorrow! It will be something new for me, but 
I'll give it a go!

Au revoir,




8 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait until I go see Monster's University! It came out when I was younger too :) I'm a few years older than you though.

    www.reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're a giant at 5'8"... then what does that make me at 5'10" :S Haha. Monsters University is on the top of my movie list right now. Glad to know you liked it.

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a giant compared to my friends! They are all really tiny!
      (: x

      Delete
  3. What a cute post! I also wanna go see Monsters university! Reminds me of my childhood !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, dear:)
    I am your follower:)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete