Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Hair: A Bit of Pretty Purple


Hello lovelies! I went to the hairdresser today, and I had her correct some of my blonde color. I got a wild streak and had her dye a piece purple. This is the first abnormal (non-natural) color I've ever had, and I absolutely LOVE it. (:



I wanted a lovely lavender color, but my hairdresser said to dye it darker and let it fade into lavender. 

I would have gotten more purple in my hair, but my father probably wouldn't have been too thrilled. 


Here's a lovely Outfit of the Day, featuring my cape and foils at the salon. ;)


Top: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Handmade
Sandals: Target
Side bag: Coach

Now here's a real Outfit of the Day, courtesy of my mother's photography in my grandparent's garden. (:


Au revoir,








10 comments:

  1. I love it, looks great! :) I have the biggest urge to dye my hair at the moment! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And go for it, Hair is something so fun to experiment with! (: xx

      Delete
  2. Hello, your hair look lovely ;)

    Greetings from Poland,
    Caayenne
    http://caayenne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun, great way to change up the hair in the summer! and chic outfit love the black and white color scheme. love reading your blog as well. followed on GFC and can't wait for the next post. and would appreciate it, if you could check out my blog sometime. maybe follow back? if you like it enough <3

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, such a kind comment! I checked out your blog and followed immediately. You've got great style! (: xx

      Delete