Sunday, June 9, 2013

OOTD: Rumba Ruffles


Hello lovelies! Here's an outfit of the day. My family and I went to a park and had a mini-pizza party. Gotta love pizza parties. I had my mum take these photos, a lot easier than trying to work a tripod! I wore a fun dress that I've owned since I was pretty young, I think my mum bought it when I was 13 years old. You are never too old to rock the rumba ruffles! ;)


Dress- Juicy Couture
Shoes- Kohl's



And yes..here's another photo of my purple piece. You're probably sick of seeing it but guess what I'm still in love with it. (:


Here's a photo of my makeup I wore today. (: 
I decided to wear no eyeliner, I just couldn't be bothered today. haha (:


Foundation- Revlon Photoready Foundation in 004 Nude
Powder- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm
Blush/Bronzer- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin (worn as eyeshadow)
Eyeshadows- Urban Decay Baked and Twice Baked
Mascara- Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
Lipstick- Covergirl Natureluxe Lip Balm in 245 Pinot

Well thank you for reading! Does anyone have any request for blog posts or videos? I'm contemplating making a YouTube..What do you think?

Au revoir, 









8 comments: