Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit of the Day: How to be a Heartbreaker


Hello lovelies! Here's what I wore today, nothing special, just something quite casual. (:

Top - Old Navy
Necklace - Charlotte Russe

While on Spring Break, I went into an Old Navy outlet. I spotted this top and snatched it up. It reminds me of something I'd see at Brandy Melville or Topshop, except that it was only $4!

Might I add that it reminds me of Marina and the Diamond's song 'How to be a Heartbreaker'...which I absolutely love. ;)


Shorts - DIY

I bought the shirt quite oversized, so I styled it with my tighter high waisted shorts to tame it. 


Shoes - Maurices

I would have worn black high top converse if I had them, but I chose these velvet studded flats.


Here's my face du jour, might as well show you all since I'm already making a post! 

On my face:
Foundation - No. 7 Stay Perfect Foundation in 10 New Ivory
Concealer - ULTA stick concealer
Bronzer - ELF
Cheeks - Rimmel Powder Blush in Plum
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 04 Sandstorm


Eyes: 
Primer - ELF
Eyeshadow - Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad in Butter Crème
 (only the creme shade all over the lid)
Liner - ELF Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara - Great Lash Big


Lips - Flower Beauty Kiss Stick Velvet in LS2 Petal Kiss

I can't rave enough about these Flower lipsticks. I looove them!


Well I hope you all have an amazing weekend. (:

Does anyone have any requests for posts, anything in particular? 

Au revoir,



21 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, and I have to admit... I'm a tad bit addicted to Maria and the Diamonds. ^.^ I found out about her a few months ago and got addicted to every song! Have your heard Teen Idol?

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love her, she's so daring and quirky! Yes, I love Teen Idol. (: x

      Delete
  2. Damn Sierra, your makeup is flawless!! Absolutely stunning! Also, you have gorgeous locks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, you are too sweet! (: x

      Delete
  3. Love the Marina reference!
    You look lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shoes & makeup. You're gorgeous!

    Love,

    A

    stellar-piece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, your t-shirt and
    shoes are amazing. ;)
    And your make-up is so pretty. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking super fabulous.. All you need is a stylish pair of sunglasses for women with this outfit, and you would be out of this world.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking awesome! :) By the way, have you ever tried wearing Designer Kurtis, a fashion trend from India..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (:
      No, I have never tried that brand!

      Delete
  9. You are looking awesome dear...I also love that flat shoes of your's sometimes they looks better than high heel shoes..love your appearance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking wonderful dear...I fall in love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely snaps dear...I love these outfit and great Shoes for Girls !!

    ReplyDelete