Sunday, June 16, 2013

Outfit of The Day: I've Got the Midnight Blues



Hello lovelies! Here's an outfit of the day. I hope everyone had a great Father's Day today. 
I hope you spent the day bonding with your father, if not, I hope you were with him in spirit. (:


Today I chose this lovely new dress my mum picked up for me yesterday. 
At first look, I thought this dress was black due to the dim lighting in my bedroom, but upon
 reading the tag I realized that it is actually a midnight blue. The whole dress is crochet, 
and the crochet top layer is longer than the under-slip, which I really like! I love the neckline!




Belt- came with dress! 


Sandals- Target

I chose sandals to make this dress more casual.


Hope you all liked this post! I may be off on a sneaky bit of a trip with my family...
so I don't know when I'll post next. I'll try to update either Monday or Tuesday!

Au revoir,










8 comments:

  1. Oh I love the lace pattern of that dress! And you look so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely dress;)perfect for hot summer days x



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! I love the cutout neckline! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! you look so pretty!:) would love it if you could check out my blog? www.trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course I'll check it out! (:

      Delete