Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Outfit of The Day: Noir et Blanc

Hello lovelies! Here's an outfit/face of the day! Somewhat pin-up with the hair and makeup. (:


Top: Windsor

This top is supposed to be a crop top, but I've got an extremely long torso...It looks so extremely awkward on my body as a crop top, so an undershirt is necessary. hahaha (: 


Shorts: Old Navy


Hand Bag: Coach


It was so hot today, the high was 93 degrees Fahrenheit...Too hot for my liking.
I'm all about keeping it simple when it's that warm out.
 That's why I chose this cute, airy lace top and white shorts. 


Face du jour! A semi-smoky eye and red lips.

Foundation: Revlon Photoready Foundation in 04 Nude
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm
Blush/Bronzer- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
Eyeshadows: L'oreal The One Sweep Eyeshadow, in Smoky for brown eyes
(I applied the eyeshadows as individual shades, the swipe thing doesn't suit me!)
Eyeliner: ELF Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara: Maybelline The Mega Plush
Lipstick: Revlon Really Red Matte


Hope you are all having a beautiful day! (: 
I will have a DIY up tomorrow *fingers-crossed!*

Au revoir, 








17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was bright purple, but it's slowly fading into gray.. :/ x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit :)
    I love the colour of your lipstick!
    :)

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I essentially live for monochrome outfits! Love your styling, your makeup is so perfect too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top! You're gorgeous.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit!

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that's such a pretty lipstick colour! It doesn't look at all matte :D you're so pretty too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! :)
    What brush/sponge do you use for your foundation? Your skin looks great!

    xoxo
    Essie
    www.DeJour06.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thank you!

      I use either an Eco-tools stippling brush or my Precision Blending Sponge by Cynthia Rowley (SOOO much like a beauty blender, but a lot cheaper!).

      I used the sponge in the pictures above! (: xx

      Delete