Sunday, June 2, 2013

Short inspiration

Short inspiration

So I'm recently bought a lovely pair of black high waisted vintage jeans from a thrift store the other day. I plan to turn them into some amazing, personalized shorts. I'm trying to brainstorm some ideas.

Daisies Galore -I adore this daisy pattern, I'm just not sure if I would get much wear out of them. If I were to do a daisy pattern, maybe I would only do it on one pocket.. What do you think?

Aren't You a Stud - I love anything with studs, it's my inner rocker chick. If I choose this design, I would probably do pyramid studs on one of the back pockets.

Lovely Lace - Lace is always lovely in my book. What do you think of a whole front pocket covered in lace? 

Swirls of Style - I love these! Of course the would do the swirls in white because my shorts are black. 

So what do you think?  Which shorts would you wear? (:

Au revoir,



6 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Love the studs.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lace pockets! refreshing take on DIY shorts!

    thehooligoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete