Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stores I'm Loving: Motel

Untitled #6

Hello lovelies! Here's another 'Stores I'm loving'.
 Last time, I talked about Topshop. This time, I chose Motel. 

Motel is an online clothing store that sells trendy, fashionable clothing for the up-to-date fashionista. They also offer other brands, such as Jeffrey Campbell and Dr. Marten.

I chose some pieces above that I absolutely love. The only downside, the clothing can be quite pricey. I'm sure that the price reflects on the quality. I have yet to buy anything from the store, due to my jobless status at the moment and my need to save. I have read/watched many reviews here on Blogger and on YouTube. The consensus seems to be that this brand is absolutely amazing!

Might I add, I love the makeup and hair that the model was shot in. So fun!

I recommend you check out this cool store, I guarantee that you will find something you love!


Au revoir,




12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love motel! I have so many of their dresses and playsuits, I just think their clothes are gorgeous! :)

    Rachel
    xx
    If you want to treat yourself You can get 20% off motel with my discount code: rachelb

    :)
    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you lovely! There clothes are amazing. (: x

      Delete
  2. I love the monochrome skirt!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion, Beauty & Celebrity
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm drooling over those shoes and that striped skirt! I'm going to have to check this site out :D

    http://beautyderp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm following yours now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to order everything from Motel... seriously. Haha.
    Spider Leg Lashes x

    ReplyDelete