Monday, June 24, 2013

Stores I'm Loving: PLNDR.com

PLNDR

Hello lovelies! I'm always looking into new online stores to check out, so when I watched Bunny(grav3yardgirl on YouTube)'s PLNDR hauls, I had a mini freak out. 

PLNDR is a flash-sale website, which means that the items are only featured for a set amount of time. Every shopping trip is a completely new, fun experience! I love to check out the site whenever new items are added, which is quite frequently. All of the items are very fashion forward, yet wearable! Just for signing up for the website, they emailed me a free $5 coupon automatically, which is awesome!! 

The site features many different brands, at up to 80% off of their original price. That's a steal! Here are some of the brands featured on the site right now: Billabong, Cameo, Style Hunter, Crooks and Castles, Obey, etc...

If you would like to sign up for PLNDR, click on this link:

The photo above is a set I made on Polyvore showing a variety of the items. PLNDR also features fashion for men, which I would probably purchase for myself because I love some of the pieces on that section. 

Here are some of the items that I'm eyeing up at the moment! I will place a link after the item's name so you can easily find them if you sign up for the site. (:

1. The Dress You In My Love Bodysuit in Black and Floral by Style Hunter


2. The Clear Heel Sandal in Black and Gold by Sole La Vie

3. The Boxed Crossbody in Black by Accessory Boutique

4. The TV Eyes Dress in Black by Cameo

5. The Walk A Mile Shorts in Ivory and Black by Cameo

6. The Ad Vitam Beanie in Black by Acropolis

7. The One Night Forever Quilted Vegan Leather High Top Sneaker in Black
 and White by Sole La Vie

8. The Foxy Necklace in Gold by Accessory Boutique


Well I hope that you all check out PLNDR because it is an amazing online store with a great set up! Please leave a comment on your thoughts of PLNDR.com

Au revoir,



14 comments:

  1. I love the 'TV Eyes' dress! x

    www.allthatshewants.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist:)

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that cropped top and necklace

    Xo
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CcCrystalChain

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove Bunny! That bodysuit is SO TROPICANA!

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunny is sooo entertaining, gotta love her! (: x

      Delete
  5. awesome pieces! especially love the black dress on the right <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black dress is probably my favorite! x

      Delete
  6. I have never heard of Plndr but I just signed up for the site after reading this post! I love deals so 80% off is what got me :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete