Friday, June 14, 2013

The 14th of June : Un Festival Italiano

Dress: HeartSoul
Shoes: Target
Headband: DIY

Hello lovelies. (: This will be more of a lifestyle post, with bits of fashion and beauty.
Today I went to an Italian festival, which I absolutely loved. The festival lasts for 2 days, 
but I only went for one. It is held in a street lined with beautiful little homes that proudly
 sport Italian flags and at the end of the street, there is a beautiful Catholic church. 


 


The festival offers all sorts of entertainment ranging from food, games, and music. 
There is always a tournament going on where people play the classic Italian game of bocce ball.
 Beautiful Italian opera music is played all day long. 



Now...warning the food in the next few photos will probably definitely make you crave Italian food.



My favorite: Fried Ravioli. Perfection, that's all I have to say.


This was my mum's tortellini, and it was pretty tasty as well! 



I love the ravioli if you can't tell. ;)



Dessert Time: Sooo many delicious choices..but I just had to get the cannoli because it was 
calling my name. The cannoli had pistachios, which made it even more perfect!



Here's the make up I wore today. (:

Now for some random shots:





And finally, my favorite photo from tonight is:


My lovely Mum and I. She's just so beautiful, inside and out. 

Well I hope you all liked this more 'lifestyle' post. I enjoyed taking  and editing the 
photos since I'm a bit of a photography nerd. ;)

Are any of you going to any fun, exciting events soon? (:

Au revoir,













9 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! your hair looks so pretty, especially with the hairband!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hairband, looks great with your hair and the dress. The festival looked like a lot of fun!

    Sharna xx

    http://s-k-w-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look soo pretty, love the hairpiece too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I wish that we had an Italian carnival where I live. My boyfriend and I go to an Italian restaurant every Valentines Day and their cannolis' are amazing!

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete