Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Liebster Award (:

Hello lovelies! I have been nominated for the Liebster award..WHAT?! That's so amazing. I was nominated by the amazing Lou (http://bluebird6.blogspot.com) and the lovely Amy-Louise (http://hazy--days.blogspot.com/), You should check out their blogs, they are amazing! 

The Liebster award is a way to give great blogs attention,  if they are in the shadows. The award encourages others to read these blogs.  This award has some rules, here they are:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees

11 Questions from Lou: 

1. Dip-die or full colour hair? I love the look of dip-die, but I've only ever had full color hair (such as highlights or solid color hair). So, I'm going to have to pick full color!

2. Favourite book? How could I ever pick just one?! I have two favorites right now, 
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

3. What is your favourite drug store skin care product? I can't use many skin products, but I do like the Bioré Pore Strips

4. Mornings or evenings? Evening for sure! 

5. 'Fast and Furious' or '500 days of summer'? 500 Days of Summer for sure, great music and actors. (:

6. Do you sport the red lip, if so which lipstick do you often use? Sporting it today actually! Revlon Really Red Matte. 

7. What were you doing 1 hour before right now? Shopping for my future niece/nephew! 

8. If I offered you pretty jewelry or an expensive hand bag, which would you take? Probably the hand bag because I would get more use out of it! (:

9. What was the last thing you did with your friends and what are you most thankful for in the moment? We went to a Little Mix concert, so much fun! I am most thankful for my amazing family and friends. 

10. What is you wardrobe currently filled with? Dresses, High Waisted Shorts, Collar Tops, and witty graphic tees!

11. Where do you go when stressed/looking for escape? My bed. Sleep the stress away is my motto! 

11 Questions from Amy-Louise:

I think she forgot to make questions. :/

*drumroll* and My 11 Nominees are:

My 11 Questions for you! (:

  1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
  2. What makeup item would you splurge on, even if you found a similar product from the drugstore?
  3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
  4. What is your favorite clothing brand?
  5. If I gave you $1000 or £1000, what would you buy?
  6. Explain your style in one word?
  7. Who are some of your favorite music artists?
  8. Do you have a secret talent?
  9. Favorite drug store makeup product?
  10. If you had to choose between dugaree's or a dress, which would you pick?
  11. What is your current mood? (: 

For my nominees, please link your response in the comments, I'd love to see what you have to say! (: x

Au revoir, 





10 comments:

  1. Sierra thank you so much! I'm incredibly honored and you have a wonderful blog. I've been checking your older posts and just followed you on gfc and bloglovin :)

    And omg, how was the Little Mix concert? I'm sure it was fantastic!!!!!!!!! ahh how awesome, I love them!

    Anyways, thank you so much for this fabulous nomination,
    I really appreciate it! :)

    All the best,
    Francesca
    http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much lovely. (:

      LITTLE MIX WAS PERFECT!!

      You're so very welcome. (: xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Sierra for nominating me, it means so much that you know of my blog haha.

    I had a look through some of your posts, I love all your OOTD's, amazingg!!

    Thank you so so much, it means the whole world and back

    From Alisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! and thank you very much. (:
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Sierra!

    Thank you so so much for the sweet comment on my blog, it means a lot! That's so cool that you're learning French, it's such a beautiful language, right?

    Unfortunately I've already been nominated for the Liebster award a while back so I've already done the post, but I'll answer your questions anyway as they're so well-thought out+interesting! :)

    Sinéad xo
    ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. French is so beautiful!

      You are very welcome lovely! (: xx

      Delete
  4. Than you so much for nominating me! :) Love your blog too!!!

    xoxo
    Essie
    www.DeJour06.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally got round to doing these questions! thankyou so much once again for the nomination, i really enjoyed doing the questions! My answers are here: http://fabuleusetoujours.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award-part-ii.html

    Sinéad xo

    ReplyDelete