Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Never-Ending Journey: Also Known as My Many Hair Changes

*Warning this could be really long haha*

I have decided to make a post to show you all the many various hair colors/cuts that I have had.
I would love to know your opinions of what looks best/suits me.


Mainly Blonde - Oh the lovely days of 8th grade, I had such nice eyeliner...can you detect my sarcasm? haha. (: At this point, I really began to change my hair drastically. I had all over highlights, side fringe bangs, and hair slightly past my shoulders.


Red Brown - Also in 8th grade, I lost my tan and also lost my desire to stay blonde. I had my lovely mum dye my hair a red-ish brown and let my fringe grow.


Scattered Blonde - After having brown hair for about 3 months, it started to fade to orange..So I had my mum call and schedule an appointment immediately. I went back to blonde, but more scattered throughout my hair. I also cut quite a bit of length off. 


Face Framing Highlights -  During Freshman year, I had blonde highlights, but only framing my face.


All Blonde - Going into Sophomore year, I had all blonde hair with side swept fringe. I spent time in Florida where the sun decided to bleach my hair mainly blonde. 


Brown - I had my mum randomly dye my hair one day. I also got face framing layers. I loved this color, but it faded very quickly.. which prompted the next hair color..


Black - I dyed my hair around my 16th birthday, so winter of sophomore year. I got a lot of compliments on this color, but I felt insecure about how pale it made me look.


Short Layers with Caramel - Towards the end of Sophomore year, I decided to bleach my hair again. I also cut quite a lot off length wise and got some major fringe.



Long Bangs, Ombré-ish color - I let my bangs grow out as well as my highlights. I began to wear a middle parting also. This may be one of my favorite hairstyles I've had. 



Red and Blonde - And my love for red begins... At the beginning of my junior year, I got red added into my blonde and brown. I also went through a bit of a hipster phase clearly.. haha


Red - Yep. I begged for this color, and I loved it dearly..but it faded far too quickly.



Brown and Bangs - Winter of junior year, I dyed my hair brown because I couldn't keep up with the red. I also had my mum cut a full set of fringe.


Caramel and Blonde - And here is my current hair! I'm trying to let my fringe grow, and it is such a long process that I'm going crazy. 

--------------------------------------------

And we've come to a stop! Well, for now. I would love to know what hair you guys think suits me best. 
If you read this whole post, You're amazing because I know that it's going to be super long..haha (:

Thanks lovelies!

Au revoir, 







8 comments:

  1. Love the 6th picture down, the brown hair with the side swept fringe/bangs. Looks so gorgeous! I think that suits you best!


    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. That is actually the color closest to my natural color! (: x

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I'm the same when it comes to changing hair colours, I have a dark ash blonde colour atm, I used to have platinum blonde, I'm trying to grow my natural hair colour back but its a waiting game! getting impatient! oh, us girls :') x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dark brown, it looks so lovely on you but I also think your current color is gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Liana

    ReplyDelete