Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Face du jour: Plum Eyes and Pink Lips


Hello lovelies! Here's the makeup I wore today. (:

Face:
Foundation- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory
Blush - Rimmel Blush in Plum
Concealer - ULTA Incognito Concealer in Light/Medium
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 04 Sandstone



I decided to add some color to my lids today, which doesn't happen very often! I also tried
out a new eyeliner by ELF, but I still prefer the liquid version! 

Eyes/Eyebrows:
ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Eyeshadows - On the lid: Almay Pure Blends Eyeshadow in 245 Lavender
On the crease: a dark plum shade from the ELF Essential Little Black Beauty Book (Day version)
Eyeliner- ELF Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara in Glam Black


Lipstick - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Temptress

Au revoir,

8 comments:

  1. Love this Sierra, you look beaut! :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That lipstick looks amazing on you! I'll definitely have to take a peek at that shade next time I'm out.

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colors you've chosen! And your blending is just.. wow... I love it!

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete