Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fashion Lusts: 13th of July

fashion lusts

fashion lusts by stylishlysierra featuring cut-out booties

Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. Today's post is just a simple 'fashion lusts' where
I'll show you all the fashion/accessory bits I've been eyeing up.


1. Daisy Print Dresses - I'm pretty sure that daisy print items are always on my fashion lust posts,
but I cant help myself! I just love how cute and girly they are.

2. Bold Crop Tops - So sassy, gotta love it! I like to pair these with high waisted shorts or
circle/skater skirts. I like they can be really casual with just jeans or fashionable with cool accessories.

3. Circle/Skater Skirt Overalls - I have a really long torso, so regular dungarees don't fit me right.
I also prefer skirts to pants, so I'm loving the skirt and overall combination.

4. Cut-Out Boots - I'm such a boots/booties type of girl. I could live in boots all year long. Cut-out
boots are something new and funky. I think they are so chic if paired with frilly or printed socks!

5. Moon and Stars Shorts - I love anything related to the moon...which probably roots from my mother
always saying "I love you to the moon and back!" throughout my entire life. That phrase is
probably my favorite phrase ever. (:

6. 'Bad Hair Day' Beanie - I love summer and all...but I miss my beanies! I love how laid back
they are, yet they can really transform an outfit.


What are some fashion items you are lusting after? (:

Au revoir,

10 comments:

  1. love all the items you picked! love the daisy print dress, very cute <3

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crop top! cute things though!♥
    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this, especially the daisy dress! :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like especially the number 3! Btw, if you like lace, feel free to enter to my giveaway featured with lace garments :)

    http://photostorms.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete