Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Monthly Music: July 2013



Hello lovelies! I'm really excited about this post! It's going to be all about my favorite music. I'm a
HUGE music fan...I may just love it too much, if that's possible. ;)

I plan on making a 'Monthly Music' post every month (towards the beginning of the month) to let
you all know what music I will be listening to all month. Each playlist will have around 10 songs (give or
take a couple more). 

I hope that this will be a way for you guys to get to know me a bit better and a way to share music
with you all!

I have inserted an 8tracks (my current obsession!) playlist below. Go ahead and give it a listen! (:



The songs I picked for July are:


1. Don't Let Me Go  by Harry Styles ft. Sam McCarthy

Oh my. This song....perfect is all I can say. As if I wasn't already overly obsessed with

Harry Styles, he has to go and write/sing a song like this. I'm in love.



2. Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds of Summer

I have listened to this song probably 10 times a day since I found it on YouTube, because

it's such a great song! I think it's a perfect 'summer anthem' kind of song. Also, the guys in this

band are extremely attractive...and Australian (which makes it even better, haha).



3. Naive by The Kooks

The Kooks are always amazing. I love this song and I find myself singing it quite often.

Lily Allen also does a version of this song which is splendid. (:



4. Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson

This was one of my favorite songs when I was about 14, and I recently rediscovered

my love for it. I love Jack Johnson's music because it's such easy listening music.





5. Truly, Madly, Deeply by One Direction

Yep, this song is perfect. I've been under the One Direction spell for 2 and a half years now, and

I don't see my obsession ending anytime soon. Their music will probably be a staple on my

Monthly Music posts forever.



6. Pompeii by Bastille

Bastille's lead singer, Dan Smith, has got an amazing voice. The beat to this song is really unique

and fresh. I could listen to this song over and over.



7. Come and Get It by Selena Gomez

I really enjoy this song!  Every time Selena releases a song, I find myself singing along

and dancing to it.



8. Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone

I sing this song all the time....it get stuck in your head and you'll find yourself humming

the beginning of the song.



9. Cough Syrup by Young the Giant

Young the Giant are such a great band. I think everyone would enjoy their music. (:



10. Youth by Daughter


Such a pretty song! She has a beautiful, unique voice.


------------------------------------------------------


What are some of the songs you are enjoying in July so far? (:


Au revoir,

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what a fun idea! I love this because I am always looking for new music! I'm so excited to have a listen!
    -xx
    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I came across your blog! I am always looking for new music - I find it is so rare these days. Youth by Daughter is such a gorgeous song. It pains me knowing underrated that song is. Have you listened to Candles & Medicine by Daughter?

    A couple of my favourites at the moment are (in no particular order)

    -It's Not My Fault I'm Happy - Passion Pit
    -I'm Good, I'm Gone - Lykke Li
    -Speak Up -POP ETC.
    -Young & Beautiful -Lana Del Rey
    -I Was A Fool & I Run Empty - Tegan & Sarah

    Followed<3

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of those songs by Daughter! She's amazing. (:

      and that is an amazing playlist!!
      Thank you for leaving some songs. (: x

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, we have such a similar taste in music! I have 8 our of 10 of these songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! you got great music taste
    Jack Johnson is aaaaaaaaamazing
    how catchy is that selena gomez song jesus haha
    victoriasanusi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed your blog via GFC I hope you can come follow mine too?

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete