Sunday, July 21, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Daisy

Dress: Love, Fire LA 
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang

Hello lovelies! Here's a quick outfit of the day. It's so hot out in the Midwest, so I've been trying
to dress lightly. I went to TJ Maxx the other day and spotted this dress and instantly fell in love! It has
a pretty daisy print and is structured really well! I was so pleased when I looked on the tag 
and it was only $20! Bargainous for sure!

When I put the dress on for a family party today, I had no idea what kind of shoes to wear. I think 
that it would have been cute if I had black high top converse, but I've yet to purchase those. I
just chose some cute little sandals to keep it simple.

I also bought a couple more things while at TJ Maxx, so expect a haul post soon! ;)

Au revoir,

4 comments: