Sunday, July 7, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Flowers in Your Hair



Hello lovelies! Today's post is a soft, light outfit of the day inspired by 
'Flowers in Your Hair' by The Lumineers. I absolutely love this song! I've inserted
a video of the song below! 





Top - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Maurices 
Shoes - Target



Overall, I wanted to keep this look really natural. I went very neutral on the makeup and didn't do 
anything to my hair. And I had to add flowers to my hair of course.. (:



Au revoir,

19 comments:

  1. Love it adorable!!!
    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song so much and your outfit is so lovely! :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7038349/the-wallflower-secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is so beautiful. And thank you! (: x

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely post! I love The Lumineers and your dress and everything about your look are gorgeous :)

    - Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your dress. it looks so awesome on you and i honestly have flowers in my hair right now and i love it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely love flowers in hair. (: x

      Delete
  5. This outfit is really cute! and I love the skirt.

    By the way, I just found your blog and I love your posts.

    Maria x
    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how detailed the dress is!
    :) By the way did you recently update your blog layout? I'm loving the new theme!
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes I did update it! (: x

      Delete
    2. Lol, thought so :) and you're welcome!

      Delete