Friday, July 12, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Passion for Fashion



Hello lovelies. Today's post is a fairly casual outfit of the day. Hope you all enjoy. (:




T-shirt: Old Navy
Denim Circle Skirt: Topshop

I absolutely love this skirt. Gotta love Topshop!! It may be one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. 
It is sooo versatile and comfortable. I bought the top at an outlet while on vacation and it was pretty 
cheap. I love the 'Passion for Fashion' statement. I normally wouldn't go crazy for a neon top on myself because they usually don't suit my pale skin...but I do like this one. (: 



 Shoes: Target

I love simple, white converse/van type of shoes, especially during summer.


Ring: Subdued
Nail Polish: Essence Colour & Go in 128 Let's Get Lost

I am in love with this ring my friend Laura from Italy sent me in a swap box. I like to wear
it on my middle finger as an above the knuckle ring. 



I've become quite smitten with 5 Seconds of Summer. If you haven't check them out, give them a
listen! I guarantee it will be worth your time. 'Hearbreak Girl', 'Beside You',  and their cover of
 Blink182's 'I Miss You' are my personal favorites. (:


Face Makeup:
Foundation - Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in 340 Nude
Concealer - ULTA Incognito Concealer in Light/Medium
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 04 Sandstone
Blush - Catrice Cosmetics Multi Colour Blush in 060 Strawberry Frappucino


Lipstick - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 683 Demure


Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Eyeshadows:
 Kiko Make Up Milano Pigment Loose Eyeshadow in 27 Beaming Beige (on the lid) 
(also used on my face as highlighter!) 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mushroom (blended through the crease, focus on outer corner)
Eyeliner - ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Mascara - Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara in Ultra Black


Hope everyone is doing well!! (: xx

Au revoir,

12 comments:

  1. I love the shirt! And I really love your blog. I'm now following :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, your blog is too cute! So I nominated you for the Liebstr Award. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it is pretty fun! If you're interested the details are all here: http://www.blissandbirds.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair and makeup always look so pretty! Looking cute girl!
    -xx
    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely outfit! i love this combo, it's great!!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete