Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Outfit of The Day: Rainy Shopping & Stripes


Hello lovelies! I had planned to do a style post today, but the weather wasn't very cooperative! 
It rained most of the day, but I did find a brief period dry enough to take some outfit of the day photos.

Today was July 1st, and that is absolutely crazy. Summer is flying by.

Jacket - Old Navy
Top - Target
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Target


I went for a more comfort-oriented outfit today, seeing how I'd be out in the windy, rainy weather
while shopping for a swap box I'm sending to my friend Laura in Italy. (I'll have a post all 
about my swap in the future!)


My favorite part of my outfit is the Army-inspire jacket. I love it way too much. I also love the
 purple hair way too much..haha


Also, here is what my face du jour looked like today. I have on my normal face makeup, natural eyeshadows, winged eyeliner, and a red lip.

Au revoir,

20 comments:

  1. I love your makeup and your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog. Should we follow each other? Let me know. I would be glad. Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really comfy and stylish, love it <3

    beautiful hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red lip on this because it doesn't look perfect and that adds an edge to the look!

    Love it !

    Ellie

    www.littlered26.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous darling! I love this comfy laid back look, but you still look polished. Adore your makeup!

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty! I like your make up :)
    Btw, I have a blog giveaway.. Hope you can join. Thank you!

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit and makeup! You look very beautiful with red lips ;)


    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is absolutely amazing! I love your highlight!
    xoxo
    blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete