Thursday, July 4, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Red, White, Blue's in the Sky


Hello lovelies! Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans! (:

I'm normally not one for a lot of patterns or colors, but it's Independence day, so the colors of the 
American flag are pretty much a necessity. 

Top - Old Navy
Shorts - Walmart

I had been looking at American flag print shorts for quite a while, when I stumbled on these while 
grocery shopping at Walmart last year. All the pairs I had seen before were over $40, but the 
Walmart pair only cost $12. I'm all about a good deal, and these are not bad quality at all.


I chose to wear these super cute white wedges to dress my outfit up a little. I love the tan
details on the front of the shoes!

As far as 4th of July plans, I don't really have any. My mum, sister-in-law, and I may go see 
Despicable Me 2...which makes me very happy!

So what are you doing today? Any fun plans? (:

Au revoir,

20 comments:

  1. Great outfit, surprised at the shorts. I've seen similar ones at Urban Outfitters and yours are from Walmart? That's amazing! Happy independence day, and hope you enjoy Despicable Me 2, I really want to watch it X

    thelifeofshikhu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought they were an amazing deal! x

      Delete
  2. those shorts are perfect for the celebrations!!! awesome!!

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look like the topshop shorts! great outfit
    hope you had a great fourth of july.


    victoriasanusi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shorts and those flats! Happy 4th of july to you!
    Followed you on bloglovin :)
    NEW OUTFIT POST
    CLICK HERE FOR STREET STYLE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, this is cute
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love those shorts on you! Cute look missy!

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you look, very trendy!!!
    Great pictures!!!

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and patriotic!

    heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome!! love your shorts!
    I just discover your blog on IFB and I really love it! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin to stay in touch. It will be great if you can check out my blog and maybe follow me back. :)


    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete