Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: Rimmel London BB Cream


Hello Lovelies! 

I'm a huge foundation fan, so when BB creams started to pop up everywhere, I was a bit hesitant. 
While at the drugstore, I fell upon this Rimmel London BB Cream. I thought, why not just try it out for
summer? It's extremely hot and humid where I live, so if I can get away with wearing something lighter on my face, I'm all about that! First off, Rimmel claims that this BB Cream is a 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup. Rimmel says that this BB cream: 
- Primes
- Moisturises
- Minimizes pores
- Conceals
 - Covers
 - Smoothes
- Mattifies 
- Brightens
- Helps protect

With claims like that, I had to check this product out! 


The BB cream only comes in 3 colors: Light, Medium, and Medium Dark. I think that the shades
are really nice, other than I think they could have included more shades such as a Light Medium shade because I think that I probably would have been a perfect match with Light Medium. 

The BB cream itself has a very nice, smooth texture. I personally think it smells absolutely AMAZING.
When I first tried this product, I didn't think that I would like it because it is a very thick consistency
compared to the liquid foundation I am used to. 


I was very pleasantly surprised at how well the BB cream worked into my skin. I didn't have to spend
ages with a brush or my fingers trying to blend, which is great! It also applies very evenly.


Here is what the BB cream looks like on my face. I chose a photo of only half of my face so that the focus 
would really be on my skin. I like how it is a bit more natural than foundation. It feels very light and airy
 on the skin!


Now about those 9 claims: I think the BB cream does hit most of those points, but I don't think it really
conceals or minimizes pores as much as I would like it to.


Overall: I really like this as an alternative to foundation! This is great for those days where you are feeling
a bit lazy with your makeup or just want a natural look. I think you should drop by the local drugstore
and give this great product a chance. For around $6 to $8, it's an amazing buy! 

Au revoir, 

No comments:

Post a Comment