Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Style Inspiration: Alexa Chung

     

Hello lovelies! Today's post will be all about one my favorite fashionistas, Alexa Chung. 

Alexa Chung is a British model, editor, and television presenter. Alexa is known for her always
amazing style; I think she is that effortlessly cool girl we are all envious of! On top of her one-of-a-kind 
style, she is absolutely gorgeous.  And just take a look at those gorgeous locks, jealous! Now let's 
look at some of my favorite outfits she has worn.


I love this simple, yet polished look. Alexa never 'over-does' an outfit, and by that
I mean, she always keeps it cool and simple. I love how she layered the blue coat over the 
striped cardigan. 


A beautiful red dress...Of course I love this look! I really like that she didn't try to accessorize 
too much and let the dress be a statement.


Oh I love love love this look. I love the solid black outfit with a neutral trench coat. I am envious
of those shoes and that hat, so lovely. The leather shorts add a bit of texture and make the outfit even
more interesting.


Once again, no one does monochrome fashion better than Alexa in my opinion. I love her leather
jacket paired with high waisted shorts and knee highs.


This is definitely my favorite Alexa look. I love how she took a chance and wore a feminine suit.
Her tousled, unpolished hair and bold burgundy, red lip made her stand out even more on the red carpet.


Well, I hope you all like this new kind of post. Should I do more posts like this?

Also, who is your style inspiration? (:

Au revoir,

20 comments:

  1. i love alexa chung! She's also one my fav style inspirations :) love her outfits in the first three photos the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've heard of her but I've never actually seen any pictures of her. Thank you for sharing because I really enjoy her style. The pant suit is definitely my favourite hands down. I'm dying over that makeup! Beautiful.

    erinbulger.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes so awesome!!
    also I've nominated you for the liebster award :). Check out my post on it - here


    victoriasanusi. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with her style too, I always look to her for fashion inspiration :)

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I love her as well, She's always flawless!

      Delete
  6. I want to be Alexa Chung SO badly! Haha.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing looks! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love her style! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get enough of her, such an inspiration :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete