Thursday, August 15, 2013

A bit of an update!

Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. I just want to apologize for not posting much this
 week; I have had a crazy, hectic week! My school work has been consuming my evenings with
 hours upon hours of homework, gotta love high school.. :\ I have a bunch of tests and quizzes
 tomorrow for my college/prep. classes. So I'm off to study some more!

I hope you can all forgive my absence..It won't be like this any more I hope. I just need to work harder
to improve my time management skills and plan more posts into my schedule.  

I have a larger post planned for tomorrow featuring my recent trip to the city to scope out the fashion/costumes at Gencon (a convention), so I will see you all tomorrow. (: 

Au revoir,

Sierra xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the new post
    I really love your blog! It's super pretty xox
    www.dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete