Thursday, August 1, 2013

Instagram Photo Update #1: Macarons and Childhood Films

Hello lovelies! So I will be doing an 'instagram photo update' post every month. I will pick some of my favorite photos from my instagram and share them with you all. So here are my July 2013 memories!


1. Mary Kate and Ashley films?! Yes please!! These films will never get old to me and remind me
 so much of my childhood...PS, how hot were the Aussie surfer boys in Our Lips are Sealed?! ;)

2. My new favorite drink from the good old Starbuck's..Iced Hazelnut Macchiato. So yummy! :P

3. Oh my macaron! I have been obsessed with macarons for over a year now..I just can't get
 enough of them! I think the rose flavor ones are the best. 


4. Summer Calculus....ugh. I love education, but not so much during summer 'break.'

5. I read The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen in a couple hours the other 
day, and I absolutely loved it! The writer did an amazing job keeping the readers attention.

6. New purchases from TJ Maxx! Love love love the 'muscle' tanks.


7. HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO MY FAVORITE BOYS, ONE DIRECTION! ♥ (:

8. Oh I am so in love with this show, Chuck and Blair are precious.. xoxo, Gossip Girl

9. Dark red lips and my new leopard tank top

Oh, by the way my instagram is @sierrabreannexx   (:
Do you have instagram? If so, what's your username? I would love to follow you!

I hope you are all doing well!

Au revoir,

4 comments:

  1. I love macarons too!! Too bad they're so expensive haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely macarons!!


    By the way, I want to invite to attend my first giveaway! Giveaway Here

    It will be nice if you can join =)

    You can let me know if you want a follow back after attending the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete