Sunday, August 4, 2013

Monthly Music: August 2013


Hello lovelies! I'm back with a Monthly Music playlist! I know I said that these post will usually be 
about 10 songs, but I went a bit over (15 songs!), I hope you don't mind! 

So here is my 8tracks playlist for August! (: 



1. Baby I'm Yours by Arctic Monkeys

I love have been loving Arctic Monkeys. This song has a 50's, vintage vibe

 and I just adore it. (:


2. Hong Kong Garden by Siouxsie & The Banshees

Such a cool, funky song. And if any of you have seen Marie Antoinette, this song is in that film!



3. I Miss You (cover) by 5 Seconds of Summer

This is an amazing cover of the famous blink182 song...and I just love love love 5SOS.



4. Best Song Ever by One Direction

The official track for the boy's new movie...and I love it of course! The music video is so funny

and I've got a bit of a crush on Marcel.. ;)



5. Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low

An all around amazing song. I jam out to this while doing my hair and makeup.



6. Magic by One Direction

I love finding One Direction songs that aren't on their albums. This one is so so catchy! 



7. The Funeral by Band of Horses

This song is absolutely beautiful. Does anyone remember when Liz from My Life as Liz (a show that 

used to be on MTV) sang this for her school talent show? She did a lovely job also. 



8. Chloe by Emblem3

Yet another catchy song that I can't get out of my head! 



9. Your Song by Ellie Goulding

The original song is a classic, but Ellie's version is so nice and light. I could listen to it over and over.



10. Toothpaste Kisses by The Maccabees

Such a cute song that always reminds me of Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging!



11. Sweet Dreams by Emily Browning 

I love music like this, very easy listening yet interesting. She has a very unique, lovely voice. 



12. She's So Lovely by Scouting For Girls

Great song, I can just see Georgia (in Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging) running

across town dressed as an olive, every single time I listen to this song! hahaha



13. Beside You by 5 Seconds of Summer

5SOS yet again, and I'm not even sorry! This song is amazing and I love the lyrics.



14. I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow 

This is one of those songs where you just have to dance around and sing along. (:



15. Green Eyes by Coldplay

I've always been a big Coldplay fan, and this song is one of my favorites by them!


--------------------------------------------------------------------


So what are some songs you are currently loving? (:


Au revoir,




4 comments:

  1. Toothpaste kisses and Baby I'm yours are great songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Green Eyes by Coldplay, you should hear Violet hill, too. I've nominated you for the liebster awarb, by the way. Check it out, hun!

    http://mistysstuff.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete