Thursday, August 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Dotty


Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. 

Today's post is a simple outfit of the day, with my new favorite boots!




Top - Say Anything
Skirt - Target
Socks - Target


Shoes - Bamboo

Ahhhhh! I finally found a good pair of 'knock off' Dr. Martens. TJ Maxx for $29 ?!?! CRAZY
I have been searching for a good pair of these style of boots for ages now and I have finally hit the jackpot!
My lovely mum found these on the shelf of TJ Maxx and rushed over to me immediately. I am such a huge boot fan, so I was ecstatic to say the least. I wore them to a One Direction This Is Us premiere event tonight and they were just comfortable and cute at the same time! I can already tell that these will be my new favorite shoes for this autumn.

What shoes are you predicting to be your 'go to' shoes for autumn? (:

Au revoir,

6 comments:

  1. You can't even tell they're knock offs! Win.

    Aww so many fan girls haha, while you watched This is us, I went to see City of bones and spazzed like a crazy person :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I want to see City of Bones so bad! It looks bloody amazing! x

      Delete
  2. You look amazing, those boots... wow!

    I'm now following you, hope you can take alook into my blog and follow :) x


    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! (: and of course! x

      Delete
  3. Hey! I've tagged you in this ( http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/confessions-of-beauty-blogger-tag.html ) tag on my blog, I'd love you to take part! :D

    Love, Lou xx

    P.S. I adore your hair!

    ReplyDelete