Saturday, August 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Gray Floral


Hello lovelies! I hope you are all having a great day. 

I went to a family friend's baby shower today, and I wanted to dress up a little! I wore this lovely new
 dress and paired it with simple, silver heels. I love the lace panel on the top of this floral dress; it's a very flattering detail. The dress is more of an oversized fit, so it was extremely comfortable. I can't say the same about the shoes though! They can be pretty painful. 

I had these photos snapped quickly before I left. (:




Dress: Maurice's 
Necklace: Target


Kitten Heels: Target

I hope you are all doing well. (: x

Au revoir,

2 comments:

  1. lovely look! that dress is very pretty and love the feminine charm it has to it,

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete