Saturday, August 10, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Polka Dot Peplum


Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. 

This past week has been crazy! I started my last year of high school, studied for my college 
level classes, and lost a lot of sleep! Thank God for weekends!

So today's post is an outfit of the day from Friday! 


Top - Maurices
Skirt - Charlotte Russe

I am totally in love with peplum tops! They are so feminine and vintage. They are flattering on everyone
and available in every pattern and color possible! I chose to pair this micro-polka dot peplum top 
with a tighter skirt to balance out the bottom ruffle of the top. 


Bracelet - Target


Shoes - Maurice's

Au revoir, 

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit! Peplums are adorable! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out the details on my blog (gingeringucci.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete