Monday, August 19, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Wild Wolf


Hello lovelies! So it's Monday, which means school for me! I chose a comfortable, 
yet trendy outfit for the day. I'm still not used to getting up super early and trying to put a 
decent outfit together at 6 in the morning!



Top: TJ Maxx (brand - One Clothing)
Skater Skirt: Target
Socks: I've had them for ages, don't remember where I got them! 

I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it! I love the wolf on it, and the contrasting 
sweater fabric on the shoulders. I paired the wolf top with a super soft skater skirt that I 
picked up in the sale at Target. Overall, today's outfit was really comfortable!


And now for my favorite part of the outfit, the platform sneakers! I was obsessed with the platform shoes that the Spice Girls rocked when I was a child..and I still love love love them. I spotted
these at Target for $5...BARGAINOUS?! I just had to buy them because they are so fun and funky.

And I had difficulties 'posing' for my outfit of the day photos today...sorry everyone! haha (:

Au revoir,

1 comment:

  1. love your shirt!! so cool X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete