Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer To Autumn: Transition Outfits

Hello lovelies! How are you all doing?

So I love summer and all, but I much prefer autumn! I absolutely adore the weather
and seeing the leaves change colors, witnessing God's creations in their most beautiful state.

I always find it difficult to come up with transition outfits, but this year I am going to stay inspired! So let's look at some of the transition outfits I will be wearing throughout the next month or so.


Fall inspiration

Fall inspiration by stylishlysierra featuring a chunky-knit sweater

Sweaters are probably my favorite fashion staple for autumn and winter. They are so warm and comfy!
I love to add a cute collar underneath just to add a different, unexpected element. I would pair a chunky sweater with a flowy little skirt and some really classic oxford brogues. I think the backpack just adds a
casual yet trendy aspect to the outfit.


Fall inspiration #2

Fall inspiration #2 by stylishlysierra featuring leather boots

Boots are definitely my go to shoes for autumn. I love how they look with tall socks and shorts. I would pair the shorts with a simple t-shirt and a cool cargo jacket. For accessories, I like to keep it simple with
just dainty jewelry that doesn't distract from my outfit.

Fall inspiration #3

Fall inspiration #3 by stylishlysierra featuring beanie hats

Personally, I like to wear my so called 'summer tops' all year long. I don't see why they have to be just for summer?! I usually just throw a cardigan over it and pull on my favorite pair of jeans. I would love to pair 
an outfit like this with heels, but that is just not practical for me. Beanies are so effortlessly chic, so they are a staple in my autumn accessories.

Well there you have it, my summer to autumn transition outfits! 
So what are you planning to rock this coming autumn? (:

Au revoir,

12 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! :) I've tagged you in a post over on my blog: http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/tag-my-first-time.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second outfit the most! Actually all of them are great! Can't wait for autumn! Only because of the fashion reasons of course xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just started following you on GFC, I knew when I stumbled onto your blog I had to follow, your style is great!
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    I have nominated you for THE LIEBSTER AWARDS :)

    Go check it out here: http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-blog-award-again.html

    p.s: I am following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute looks! love the first one the most! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these picks especially the shorts and flats so cute <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love those pieces as well. (: x

      Delete