Monday, August 26, 2013

Tag: Confessions of a Beauty Blogger




Today I was tagged by the lovely Lou of 'Bluebird' to do the Confessions of a beauty blogger tag! 
I had not heard of this tag before, so I thought I'd give it a go! (: 



1: How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts? 
Well, it depends on how busy I am. My classes have kept me so busy lately, so I haven't posted much. 
It's usually about 5-7 hours give or take. If I have free time, I will try to write a post or plan
so other posts for the future. You can never be too prepared when it comes to blogging!




2: Are you a spender or a saver? 
I wish I could tell you all that I am a saver...but that's just not in my nature! Honestly, I am a bit 
ridiculous when it comes to spending. Seeing how I'll be off to university next year...I need to change
my ways and learn how to become a saver.




3: When is it easier for you to blog?
I find it easiest to blog when I am relaxed and listening to an amazing playlist. I also like to plan everything out as much as possible. Never start a post before you know where you want it to go. 




4: What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
I just love the idea of being able to share my finding with my readers. I think of you all as my friends, so that really makes it easier to write my honest opinions. I like to ask you guys questions because I value every single one of your inputs. 




5: What is your worst make up/hair habit? 
I overuse heat on my hair and forget to use heat protectant most of the time...which is awful for your hair and I don't recommend it to anyone! Shame on me!!




6: What is one quote you wish the world lived by?
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway." - Eleanor Roosevelt 
I just absolutely love Eleanor Roosevelt because she was a powerful, intelligent woman who was not afraid
to fight for what she believed in. I think more people should be like her. 



7: How long do you spend getting ready every day? 
Usually about an hour on a normal day. It usually ends up taking me longer than that because I just get so easily distracted! I will just sit on instagram and forget to get ready!




8: Who's your favourite blogger? 
I just cannot pick a single blogger. I love that everyone's blogs are unique and personable. Here are a few I love: I Covet Thee , Makeup With Tea , and Spider Leg Lashes (:




9: Who is a blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have? 
Honestly, I think that everyone deserves followers. I know that blogging takes a lot of time, so I admire 
any other blogger who puts in any bit of effort for their blog!




10: What is one thing you are excited about in the upcoming year? 
GRADUATION!!! I am beyond excited if you cannot tell. I am just ready to move on from high school.




11: What is your most awkward blogging moment? 
I haven't really had any yet...but who knows, I embarrass myself 95% of the time in real life!




12: How long does it take for you to prep a post? 
Photos take me the longest..probably about 20 to 30 minutes, then editing (if I bother) is about 30 minutes. The easiest part is actually writing the post!




13: Are you wearing trousers right now or jogging pants/PJ bottoms? 
I am wearing high waisted shorts! I had on a tight, bandage skirt earlier..but I just couldn't be bothered 
with it anymore. haha




14: What are you most proud of in your life? 
I am proud that I have remained myself throughout high school. I have seen so many girls completely change who they are to impress people..and that saddens me. I am very happy that I have stayed true to my crazy, unique, weird personality and style. 




Finally, I would like to tag: ANYONE! I would love to see all of your responses. (:





I hope you enjoyed this tag, if you liked it, please comment! If you also do this tag, link me to your post below!

Au revoir,

12 comments:

  1. your eyebrows are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, really?! They are usually pretty crazy, so thank you! (: x

      Delete
  2. Great answers! You are so lucky that you use heat on your hair and it still looks nourished, mine is frazzled even though I use heat about 3 times a year!

    Love, Lou x

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is pretty frazzled in reality..hahaha (: x

      Delete
  3. I can totally relate to the same things! And like the girl said above, your eyebrows are insane!:) LOVE your blog hun, followed!
    Will be amazing if you could check out mine?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am proud that I have remained myself throughout high school." - Thats so good to hear, I honestly watched so many people (some friends) change beyond recognition at high school, it was such a shame.
    Lovely blog.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are too sweet! Thanks lovely. (: x

      Delete
  5. Nice answers I'm a total spender too haha
    Meg xx (100th GFC follower!!)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete