Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Current Favorites: Beauty and Random Stuff


Hello lovelies! Long time...no post :(

I have been so neglectful and I am so so sorry everyone. I need to manage my time
better. This week has been crazy; It's my last Homecoming week of high school...crazy!
Our general theme is Disney, so I get to dress up as Minnie Mouse tomorrow. I am beyond excited!
I will definitely try to post photos of my Minnie Mouse costume made from items that are easily
accessible. 

So for this post, I want to just fill you all in on some of my current favorites! I have some 
beauty-related favorites of course, but I have also added some random favorites, well, because
I just felt like sharing them with you. (: 



Oh my my my. This candle is my obsession for autumn. At the beginning of this month, I stopped
by Bath and Body Works to check out their fall collection. I love most of the collection, but this candle
was calling my name. The website describes the candle as: "Wrap yourself in a warm blend of bergamot, mahogany and a delicate veil of musk." This may be my favorite scent EVER. My mother and I were joking about how it kinda smells like a man, but like a good man scent ...hahaha 


Period films like Marie Antoinette and Pride & Prejudice are just breathtakingly beautiful to me. 
I love every aspect of them: the fashion, the acting, the way they can take you back in time.

I have also been reading more books like Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I love the language that the authors used and how different literature used to be. 


As far as eye makeup, I have been loving warm, plum tones. They are so fall inspired.


I have a ton of allergies, so makeup can be difficult sometimes. I have tried so many different makeup removers, but these are the best I have tried! They are very gentle, so they don't irritate my eyes or skin.

Jean Pierre Cosmetics: Pro Age Daily Cleansing Towelettes
Neutrogena: Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover


I have been reaching for this nail polish almost every time I paint my nails. It dries so quickly and I love the shiny finish. I don't have to add a topcoat every time I paint my nails because this polish is so long lasting. It really can last up to 10 days, which is AMAZING for a nail polish. 

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Stiletto Red


Okay it's random food favorites time...hahaha

1. Lemon Curd: This is so yummy, oh my. I love how it does not taste acidic, even if it is citrus.
1. Marshmallows: I have been obsessed with marshmallows my whole life, but we recently installed a fire pit in my backyard...so I can roast marshmallows at any time. PERFECT!!
3. Candy Corn Taffy: Probably the most delicious candy ever. I always look forward to these coming back in stores during autumn. Only downside, I could eat a whole bag. It is impossible to have self control with this candy...haha

What are some your current favorites? (:

Au revoir,

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love that shade of red nail polish!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I love how you guys think it smells like a man, I have yet to check out the new candles at Bath and Body Works but I'm adding that one to the list ^.^

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete