Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Picks Of The Fall 2013 Trends

fashion

Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing absolutely amazing.

I feel like I have been a bit neglectful with my blog lately, but I've just had so many things
going on every single day. I have some posts planned, so I'm hoping to have them
posted for you all throughout the week. PS...another review is coming up soon! ;)

So now, on to this post! Every year, I look forward to autumn/fall because it's the best season for sure.
And finally...it's almost here! I've been eyeing up the trends for this fall, and I must say I am pleasantly
surprised with this year's fashions.

We can all lust after the beautiful couture of the runways, but when it comes down to it, one must
simplify the trends for them to be wearable in every day life. As a high school student, I could never show up in some of the runway ensembles, even if I could afford the high price tag! I've chosen some different looks based on the fall trends, but they are a bit more realistic for me to wear this fall.

monochrome

trend one: MONOCHROME

This is a no-brainer trend for me, since my normal wardrobe consists of 90% black and white! I love 
the classic prints such as stripes and polka dots; they are so effortlessly chic! When it comes to
black and white, you can really add your own style. You can wear a couple black and white pieces
in so many different ways, from punk-grunge to classy, just depending on your mood!

plaid

trend two: PLAID

Flashback to the 90's or what?! I have always loved the effortlessly stylishly look of plaid,
so I'm so excited that it's everywhere this fall! I saw a bunch of plaid skater skirts at Urban Outfitters
this weekend, and I had to restrain myself from snatching them up. Plaid button ups are a great
way to make an outfit more interesting by layering. One way to layer a plaid shirt is to toss it over a cool band t-shirt. Plaid is also a print that is universally flattering, so don't be shy!

cardigans

trend three:  THE OVERSIZED CARDIGAN

Okay so you are all going to think I'm crazy...but I used to despise cardigans. Weird I know!
I've just always found it difficult to find a cardigan that fits me properly due to my long torso. With the
oversized trend that is stealing the scene everywhere, I am finally able to enjoy cardigans! I recently
purchased a black one from TJ Maxx that hits about mid-thigh, and I'm already in love with it!

Well there you have it: my picks of the fall trends of 2013! I made the photos on Polyvore,
so if you are interested in any of the items above, you can just click the photo, and Polyvore should
give you a direct link to where you can purchase the item.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments! I love to hear your feedback. (:

Au revoir,

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I deffo need more plaid in my wardrobe! Love the ombre cardigan too!! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post
    lets follow each other follow me and let me know will follow back
    NailMania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your blog and I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award! Visit http://thetotalprepster.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-sunshine-award.html for details!

    Your Faithful Prepster,
    mSv
    thetotalprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete