Monday, September 9, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Camouflage


Hello lovelies! Here is a quick outfit post. I have a lot of work to do tonight, but I thought
 I would go ahead and make a short but sweet post for my readers. 

Last weekend, my parents surprised me with a quick trip to Chicago. I couldn't have been
more happy to have a little get-away because everything has been so stressful lately!

We went to this massive mall with an amazing selection of stores while we were in Chicago. I knew
the mall had an Urban Outfitters...so I rushed on into the store. They had an amazing denim
sale on, but I ran back to the sale section to rummage through the goods. I spotted this pair of 
camouflage denim, and I instantly fell in love. I was even more in love when I looked at the price tag
and they were marked for under $20. That's a steal for denim at Urban, so I had to get them. My lovely
mother bought them for me, so here's a shout-out to her. Love you mum. (:

I just decided to pair a solid dark coral/burnt orange top with the pants and kept it fairly simple with 
neutral sandals, but I had to carry this amazing studded handbag. I think it's going to be my fall staple handbag for sure! 




Top - Wallflower
Necklace - World Market
Pants - Urban Outfitters (brand: Silence+Noise)
Handbag - TJ Maxx (brand: MMS)

So what do you think about printed denim? Yay or nay?! (:

Au revoir,

1 comment:

  1. I know right, $20 is a excellent price for Urban Outfitters. And I think that printed denim is perfect for fall since printed shorts are out of season.. R.I.P :(

    xoxo

    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 



    ReplyDelete