Sunday, September 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Little Black Dress



Hello lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. (:

This weekend, my family and I took a roadtrip to Cincinnati. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! 
The sun was shining, but there was a light breeze. Perfect weather for me. 

I decided to just wear a simple black dress but have some fun with accessories. I paired this pretty floral scarf with the dress to add a pattern. I also added these glammed up combat boots to make the look more interesting.





Dress - Marshall's 
Tights -Target
Scarf - Charlotte Russe 
Boots - Vera Wang

I hope you all had an absolutely amazing weekend. (: 

Au revoir,

3 comments:

  1. I love the black and white floral scarf, it really adds something nice to the outfit and I'm glad you had a good time on your little trip (:
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great Post! I LOVE your blog, and would love if you followed me! <3
    http://fleurdebonheurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete