Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Where has Sierra been?!



Hello lovelies...long time no post. 

I had intentions to post during October and to do some really fun Halloween tutorials...but to be completely honest, blogging constantly during October was not a main priority. Many of you know that I am a senior in high school, which means I am making some pretty life-changing decisions within the next few months.

During October, I have been filling out university applications, taking standardized tests (SAT, ACT), and trying to keep my life semi-organized. Most application deadlines are November 1st, so I have been in a scurry trying to finish them up in time. On top of college choices, my classes seemed to just continuously add projects, tests, and quizzes. It seemed that everything around me just pilled up during October and my anxiety kicked in with a great force. I was completely overwhelmed and needed to sort out my priorities. I'm sure you all know what I mean...everyone is a student during their life during some point!

I just decided to take the month off of blogging to ease my schedule down a bit. Blogging should not feel like a burden...and I want to be completely overjoyed when writing a new post. As sad as I am to admit it, I was not looking forward to trying to do posts during October by the middle of the month. 

I hope that I will be able to post more over the next couple weeks. I need to make a definite blogging schedule...but I am also afraid that if I try to plan too much, I will stifle my creativity. Blogging is a trial and error process, and I'm still trying to figure it out. I hope you will all be patient and understanding. (:

Au revoir,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sierra. You look so beautiful in this outfit. I have bought same winter coat from tradesy zara collection, last month.

    ReplyDelete