Friday, November 8, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Thigh Highs and Leather


Hello lovelies! It's finally the weekend...TGIF! (:
So the title of this post: "Thigh Highs and Leather" probably freaked you out a bit!
BUT..no worries! This outfit isn't as crazy as it sounds, haha!

Today I stepped out of my comfort zone by experimenting with thigh highs, and I have 
fallen in love. Thigh highs are a nice alternative to full tights; as much as I love tights, 
they aren't always the most comfortable option. 

To accentuate my thigh highs, I added these beautiful heeled suede boots. I got the deal of a lifetime
 on these bad boys: $10 on clearance and they are real suede...BARGAINOUS OR WHAT?! I didn't think they were suede at first because they are just a simple pair from Target, but I investigated them and was so extremely pleased to find out that they are suede. I absolutely adore these boots; they are appropriate for daytime while still being intriguing. At first, these boots were not the most comfortable shoes in the world, but I've finally broken them in after a couple weeks. I have found that they are my go-to shoes at the moment!

What do you know...it's the same scarf from my last outfit post! Whoops ;)
I just adore the print and scarves are always one of my favorite accessories for autumn. 

All together, this outfit is an accurate representation of my fall wardrobe.. 
a lot of black, boots, and layering! I posed for these photos next to a gorgeous tree because 
I just love, love, love the vibrant red color of the leaves during this time of year!





Black V Neck: It's an old staple I've had for a while! 
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Target
Knee Highs: Burlington's, Brand: Steve Madden
Boots: Target
Belt: American Eagle
Leather Jacket: TJ Maxx

Please let me know what your fall staples are and how you are styling them! (:

6 comments:

  1. I think the knee high socks look really good with the boots, the look overall is so chic! I love your leather jacket too, my staple has to be a leather jacket because it pretty much goes with anything 'edgy' like!

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://thetotalprepster.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Your Faithful Prepster,
    mSv

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots were a total bargain! love your lipstick and outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tradesy lululemon is providing beautiful collection of dresses. You are amazingly pretty. I loved your outfit too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete